1. Cut a piece of watercolour card measuring 16.5 x 11.5cm: this will be the background piece. Spritz it with water and puff pixie powders in Lava Red, Peacock Green, Purple Violet and White Pearl in a random pattern. Allow to dry.
Top tip: Spritz the card again after applying the powders in order to create a greater dispersal of the pigments across the card.
2. Repeat this process on the remaining piece of watercolour card using Lava Rad and Rich Gold Pixie Powders. Allow to dry.
3. Die cut the base flower shapes from the red/gold piece. Die cut the looped flowers and swirls from white cardstock scraps from your craft stash.
4. Die cut ‘Best Wishes’ from a scrap of black cardstock.
5. Glue the background piece on to the card blank. Glue ‘Best Wishes’ towards the bottom right corner.
6. Glue the layered flowers and swirls to the card front; two top right and one bottom left, embellish with pearl gems or 3D Accents.