- Take apart the box frame and trim a piece of white cardstock to the same size as the frame backing board.
2. Remove the internal frame structure, place this centrally on top of the cardstock and use a pencil to draw around the inside edge – this line will act as a guide when it comes to positioning and securing the paper flowers.
3. Start placing the flowers within the pencil lines drawn in step two. Once happy with the arrangement use a glue gun to secure them in place. Use stacked foam pads to secure some of the flowers to add height to the piece.
4. Once all of the flowers are in place, reconstruct the frame adding in the paper flower panel.
5. Use Cricut’s Design Space app to add names or a saying/greeting to the front of the box frame.
Top tip: Make sure to use Cricut Trasnfer Tape when it comes to adhering your lettering to the front of the box frame. This will ensure everything stays in exactly the right position.
Why not go all out in the wrapping of your gift!? Paper flowers make ideal gift toppers and the teeny-tiny kind can be used to create aperture gift tags.