- Take your 5 x 7″ card blank and trim down to 5” x 6.5”.
2. Take a sheet of white card and cut into the following components for the rest of the card:
- 5” x 5” (to stamp the flowers on)
- 5” x 2.5” approx (to colour blue for the strip and to die cut Happy Birthday)
- 3” x 3” approx (to stamp the flower topper
3. Place one of the flower head stamps onto your stamp block. Ink up a Creative Expressions Mini Smoothie Blending Sponge with one of your chosen Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud colours and use this to transfer ink to your stamp.
4. Stamp this onto the piece of white card measuring 5” x 5”, then repeat using different colours of Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud and different flower head stamps, to create a colourful floral layer for your card. Using some scrap paper underneath, stamp off the edges of the card.
5. Shape the bottom edge of this piece, using either a large circle die or freehand by drawing around a circular object.
6. Colour the piece of white card measuring 5” x 2.5” approx. using a Creative Expressions Mini Smoothie Blending Sponge and Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud Blue Lagoon. Use this coloured piece to trim a strip measuring 5” x 0.5”.
7. From the remaining piece, die cut ‘Happy Birthday’, using the Happy Birthday Mini Die set.
7. Stamp the focal flower on the piece of white card measuring approx. 3” x 3”. Die cut this stamped flower image using a small circle die or a circle punch. Shape the bottom corners of your card using a corner rounder punch.
8. Apply adhesive foam to the floral background piece, the blue strip and the flower topper.
9. Assemble the card, as shown. Using Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue, attach the die cut words Happy Birthday to your card to complete the project.