1. Place a panel of white cardstock, slightly larger than A6, in the Winter Woodland pine cone embossing folder then run through your die-cutting machine.
2. Apply green ink to an acrylic stamp block, run the brayer over the ink several times, before gently rolling over the raised embossed image.
3. Trim the embossed card panel down to 10 x 14cm then layer onto a sheet of green cardstock measuring 10.5 x 14.5cm. Trim a 5 x 7 inch card blank down to 11 x 15cm then attach the embossed card on top.
4. Take three different colours of green cardstock from the Papermania Colossal cardstock pack and die-cut a wreath from each. Layer them on top of each other (in any combination you like) and secure in place with a glue pen. To complete the base of the topper, die cut a bow from red cardstock.
5. Add red gems sporadically to the wreath to mimic berries.
6. Secure the wreath to the card front using foam pads concealed behind wider sections of the layered wreath topper.
7. to complete the card, add a green sentiment sticker.