1. Start by taking a greetings card. Cut ¾ inch off one side of the card (this will become the left-hand side of your finished card) and score another crease to the left of the existing crease on the side you have already shortened. You will need to score so the gusset is ¼ of an inch. Cut a pocket from another greetings card at 4 x 4″ and score at ½ inch on two sides so the score marks overlap. Mitre the corner of this pocket and then cut as per photo below.
2. Fold over the flaps of the pocket and glue to the inside left short side of your card.
3. Decorate your card. Mat the front back and inside right-hand side of the card with the silver gold ombre card and then cover the inside left-hand side making sure to cut your glitter card to match the dimension of your pocket. Add Thickers and sequins to decorate. For the right hand inside of my card I matted more gold ombre card onto white card and added a photo, Thickers words and sequins. If you don’t already have photos you can leave the white mat card blank for parents to add their own.
4. Make photo mats to pop into the left-hand side pocket. Decorate with sequins and Thicker Sticker words and don’t forget to mat your photos onto white card to make them pop!
5. For the front of the card stamp the big Baby Info stamp onto white card and use the Cosmic Shimmer Moonlight embossing powder to add some real sparkle to the front of the card. To complete, adhere the heat embossed panel to the front of your card on foam pads so that it sits higher than the sequins.