1. Cut up the soap base – to make 4 standard soap bars I used half of this tub of soap mix. Cut into chunks roughly the size of jelly.
2. Melt the soap base in the microwave, simply heat and stir at 15-30 second intervals.
3. Grease the moulds using Vaseline.
4. Sprinkle a little glitter into the moulds and then the toy figure.
5. Pour in the soap and then another sprinkle of glitter.
6. Leave for 2 hours and then pop out of the moulds.
7. To make the wrapper – take a piece of the jungle print paper and fold in half and then tear it.
8. Wrap around the soap and gently crease the edges, secure with tape.