- Using a laptop/Mac/iPad/iPhone/Android device, log on to your Design Space™ account and make sure you are connected to your Cricut Explore™ / Maker™ machine. Open a new project. Select ‘upload’ and follow the on-screen prompts to upload, edit and save your chosen image.
Top Tip: Use zoom to highlight the small areas in the eyes and ears.
2. Resize the uploaded image to fit the T shirt.
Top Tip: If the uploaded image is saved as a ‘Print then Cut’ image, remember to change it to a cut image in the layers window.
3. Cut the giraffe image from Iron-on Vinyl Lite Black, remembering to mirror image the image in the preview screen. Use the XL applicator tool to apply the iron-on vinyl lite to the cutting mat to ensure good contact.
4. Use the spatula tool to carefully lift the cut image from the cutting mat.
5. Remove the unwanted iron-on vinyl using a weeder tool and the Bright Pad™.
6. Use the Easy Press™ or an iron and press cloth to apply the image to the pre-washed T-shirt, following the instructions on the packaging and the Easy Press™ heat setting details located on the Cricut website.